I wrote,
@  Monday, July 14, 2008

Can you imagine spending so much time on FYP???
And now it's done and submitted!
That kind of feeling is like on a roller coaster ride!

But not to be happy that fast, evaluation day is this coming Wednesday.
Worst of all, got to wear FORMAL.
Oh my, I can't imagine myself in forwal wear walking around the school.

Okay this is getting nowhere.
And I'm sorry that I have been caught up with FYP and neglected all my friends.
Don't worry, we shall hang out soon.


Nevertheless we did manage to submit it on time.
HAHAHAHA close shave!
And had a small celebration with Mitchell.

And erm met up with Egggy, to pass him the slippers he always wanted.
Yes he waited kind of long for me, but girls are supposed to let guys wait.
LALALALALA!
LOL, I'm in good mood today!
Anyway I bit his slippers, for whatever reason, cast a spell and HAHAHA!
Just Kidding La, I'm not that crazy leh.

Oh ya I WANT A SMILEY FACE I TELL YOU!
I'M SO FINE NOW. THIS IS WHAT I WANTED ALWAYS.


(First Happy Meal lor, after few years!The kind me actually gave the toy to a small boy)

(I can eat alot now, I mean at times)


Sunday:13th July 2008

Teammates in the house yoy!!!




Posted by Choonni at 2:06 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter