I wrote,
@  Friday, July 18, 2008

ALRIGHTY BACK AGAIN:)
Now that I have loads of time, I shall blogged.
Anyway many weeks ago, Mitchy and I went to CHANGI AIRPORT for fyp.
That's right and I'm here to post photos.
First station was the POPEYES chicken.
Initially we wanted to find a good location, but ended up walking aimlessly.
Wandering around is still our strength lor.
Actually not much work done, but we spend our day slacking there.
HAHAHA!

(Spot me)

(Our order)

(Look at the amount of tibits we bought)

(She's playing again, I'm so SCARED lor)

(Mitchy doing again)

(Mitchy my Bitch)

(Tall and Slim, suits us?Okay jokes.)

(Nice hur)

(Even the chocolate sold there seems nicer la!)

Posted by Choonni at 11:50 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter