28th July 2008: Little India, City Hall, Bugis
Instead of sending my cousins off, I went to shop for Watches.
It was kinda last minute thingy to go buy it.
Had so much nice food, with Mitchy, the Jerk Thai.



With Nana, Swensen, her treat though!
And with besties Kang and Nana, Burger King.
It was a tiring day.Besties Kang, Nana and me just walked so many places looking for the watch that I want to buy.Luckily all of us wore slippers, LOL!From Little India to City Hall!Till the sky turned dark.It's either out of stock, or not to my liking.And yes we reached the Bencoolen, and they got what I want.Without much hesistation, except for which colour to buy, I just cashed it!


(This is the famous Muthu's Curry)
(Flea Market, I was kinda slow la!After Nana and Kang talked about it, then I start getting excited)
(Finally Reached our Destination)
(Ta-Da)
The whole journey was pretty fun, great companions man!
As much as I know, they love me alot!
HAHAHA Nana and Besties Kang keep fooling around with Indian Accent, Malaysian Slang, and Cantonese, and some @##@$%#@!#@!$ langauge.
Rare chances for us to go such a weird place lor, thanks to me hur!
*It's good to have companion walking you home.
Posted by Choonni at 10:41 PM.