I wrote,
@  Friday, July 18, 2008

26th June 2008: Seesha with ShuShu, Cheryl and Yiling
(I Know it's kinda long ago, but I wanna post up photos that we took)
A short meeting session, yet enjoyed so much.
I realised that was the only metup after ShuShu came back.
And I can't deny that I neglected them due to some reasons.
Sorry babes.
Started off wondering in Suntec and we got ourselves yogurt ice cream.
Delicious and healthy, but Loon ate first till I can't take photo of it la!

(Thus it explains why there's only 3 cups here)

We met up late, hence we were all hungry and I suggested going to a Thai Restaurant.
Cheap yet finger licking good!
(But before that, Look at them, I so outcasted!since I'm usually BLACK)
(Ta-Da, they served nice food)
(Our orders :2 Phad Thai, 1 Pineapple Rice, 1 Mango Chicken, 1 Tom Yam Soup, 1 Papaya Salad)
(Only $35.30 for ALL)
Ya lor, we all this greedy pigs, keep ordering and ended up not finishing the food.
Then seesha, thanks to Cheryl.
She brought us to this place which has nice ambience.
Laughters were everywhere, most importantly, great companions!
Not forgetting our Cam-Whoring Session!

(On our way there, we passed by few places, and this mosque seems like the one we visited when we were say primary school, the excursion!REMEMBER ANOT?)

(me and Shushu)

(Cheryl The Loon)

(Yiling and me)

(She just like disturbing me!)

(The 4 Crazy Womens)

(Yiling damn enjoy hur)

(This is the first time we ever take photos together, damn pathetic)

(ME with specs= Rare Sight)

p/s: I'm sorry to spend so little time with you! But now that you went back, so it's too late to say anything.

Posted by Choonni at 12:12 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter