When I rot at home, it means I have plenty of time to blog.And people stop spamming on my, or others blog which I find it really hilarious.It will be cool if you are stating facts but what I see now is creating stories.Be a writer, journalist or whatsoever, not a blog spammer okay.Get a life, enjoy shopping or catching a movie.And I don't find a need to report, explain anything to anyone which I have no idea who.Deleted all the comments which I think should not be entertained.Hello, I see no point explaining or replying,That will made me the biggest idiot afterall.No entertainments are granted.If what you guys written are facts, then be it.But what I either seen or trust, doesn't reflect on him.Time will prove everything.Take your time to know someone well,Bringing him or anyone down will never do you good,That's what I always believe.So I kept quiet all the time till now,Don't push my limits too far.I wish for all nonsense to stop!That's it.Thank youOh yeah and pretty sinful night that day,
I'm doing some self reflection!
It's always when you regretted something,
Then you started pondering why?
But if you know you will regret,
Why do it?
Contradicting enough!
So ya, what the hell am I doing?
For fun, for substitute, for shit la!
When I thought of an answer,
Then I shall post it.
So let me self reflect now.
Posted by Choonni at 1:05 PM.