I wrote,
@  Sunday, June 08, 2008

What else can I ask for?
A fun and fruitful day=)
I'm Loving It.
(Berry Dessert Again)
(Meet Little Karen awhile and she's still that cute)
The two little dwarfs can really shop like hell, till it seems like we don't exist at all.
And I could tell that he's bored as well, hence decided to shop for my stuff instead of looking aimlessly at the twins.
So below are the clothes I tried on in Mng!
Yes decided to reserve the grey and black t shirt, he said they are nicest of all.
Well I thought so too, but he commented that the pink one looked nice too, and you know I was never colourful!Thus I didn't picked that as one of the reservations.
And and, we were hungry. He's always grumbling for food!
Argh, a small boy afterall and he keeps calling me Mummy!
So went to far east and had our dinner=)
(This is mine, but became his since I can't finished it as well)
(This is his, he had 2 bowls of white rice)
(Fried wanton as our side dishes)

(CopyCat)
Dinner was good, he can hell eat alot.
I am not able to finish mine, thus he ate it.
Plus his 2 bowls of white rice with the pot of curry and most of the Wanton.
Look!There's a Big Big Big Eater right here!
Crazy Man.HAHAHAHA
Later part, I suggested going PS, thought of making fun him.
But the sad part is hmmmm ..........
(What he did to me, I'm reluctant to put it)
I didn't post most of the photos out.
Definitely there are reasons for me to do that.
And I thought it will be a best afterall.
Woohoo, I'm considerate okay=)
Oh yeah and there's this "exhibition" in PS,
So the "cool" me, pestered my little boy to go with me.
I'm his Mother!
(If someone pays you $1000 to eat this, will you?)
(This butterfly is bigger than our palms)
After shopping in PS, little boy says he wanna chilled at Starbucks.
So no choice ar, we have to go but it was nice juz sitting down.
Chatting with him, looking at the people walking passed,
I realised it was a good choice afterall.
You guys should know I can't sit still for long.
But it turned out to be good.

(Our drinks but again, I can't take too much of it so it becomes his too)

p/s: Just Many Thank You for what you had done which I did not see but I feel it.

Posted by Choonni at 2:11 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter