I wrote,
@  Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Uh huh...................
I'm doing work now, but not in school.
It was something else, eventually I overslept.
Tedious I would say, yet worthwhile?
At least I get to pick up more about financial stuff.
Good Deal Right?

Researching on this topic for almost 5 hrs.
Hey look, choon can actually stay in front of the lappy for freaking 5 hrs???
Don't ever underestimate me,
I will work on things if I want to.
That's the power okay.

p/s: Maybe you could see, maybe you couldn't.

Posted by Choonni at 12:28 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter