Today!!!!! Met Loon Loon for once!
Haven seen her for @##$%$#@@ days.
And she commented that I looked better with this colour skin tone!
Healthier she thought.
Anyway went AMK hub since I didn't want to step into Town.
We always get pretty excited when we meet each other.
I can't figure out why, probably cos we don't really meet often.
Ate in this hawker, then shopped.
Obviously nothing much to buy but we eat alot of snacks!
With her, it's all about FOOD!
LOLZ KIDDING LA.
And some guys tried hitting on me, saying funny weird things.
But I don't give a damn and ignored them throughout!
They sounded like they are from KAMPONG CAN!
Ended my date with her around 7pm cos she's meeting bf!
Luckily Nana called to meet, bestie Kang came along too.
They had dinner while I have Bubble Tea!
And home sweet home.
(MY LOVE)
(Mango SnowFrost)
(Man's G String, so shy to take la!)

(OMG, dun she look fucking cute with this @##$#@ dress, totally ur style man)
(E cup is this big)
Posted by Choonni at 12:53 AM.