Thursday: 12/06/08Day In Sentosa.Nice weather, nice companion and nice place!But but but there's always something that spoils it.For nothing is perferct!A fucking old man who I thought seems so fatherly,saw us looking so lost in the middle of the road,and offered to send us to Siloso Beach.We agreed, since he's driving BMW.But he turned out to be a big LECHER!!!!HE FREAKING KISSED ME WITHOUT ME HAVING ANY GUARDS!SO LESSON LEARNT!NO FREE LUNCH IN THE WORLD!Okay enough of rantings about that @#$#%$#$ old man!Took off our tops and get tanned!Love the sun shining on us,and this time round, with sun tan oil!So the outcome = choon choon is tanned now!Then saw a friend of mine, Shi qi.She came with her friends but being a crazy girl, i pulled her down to the sea,You know I get excited when I see people getting wet.HAHAHA craps!Uh huh, this father and son snapped my photos!!!Of course without my permission but I caught them!HAHAHAHA but doesn't matter cos the son quite hot.LOLZ!!!After the tanning session, washed up and set off home.And I met bestie Kang for dessert.
Then home sweet home, CURFEW SUCKS !
(Look at the sky, it wasn't even bright when I meet her)

(And we still fresh looking, HAHAHA)

(Had Nasi Lemak for breakfast before we headed to Sentosa)

(The Merlion, we love it)

(Hey I can drive a truck?LOLZ, the only way to make me look small is being in a huge thing)
(Who says Mice can't read?Look at this, he's a genius okay!)

(Uh huh, one of my hobbies, to ride bananaSSS)
(I'm scare of dragon can!)

(And snake)
(Heart of the Forest)

(Nana and Nini)
Okay so peeps have been saying I only know how to smile and it's always the same old thing.
And now there are changes okay, I could POSE already, thanks to Daniel.
(LALALALA)
(Simply love this)
(Had a hard time sucking in my tummy la)
(the black and the white)

(Look how red we are!!!!)

(2 bitches can!)

(I am just crazy!)

(Shi qi and us)

(Kenneth, a new friend and us)

(this is funny!)
End of the day, we went Vivo to wander around!
It was a long tiring day, we were as good as dead!
But still had loads of fun.
(I'm finally tanned)

(Almond Jelly with Longan)
Posted by Choonni at 10:28 PM.