Thanks Zheng Kang, I'm really so blissed to have such a best friend like you.Many Millions THANK YOU!!!HAHAHAHAHA.Come to realise, I'm kinda old already,Probably spent 1/3 of my life aimlessly.And I'm learning to be independent at this stage of life?Laugh all you want, I know this age, Many already started working and paying for their own expenses.And I'm still well fed by parents.Always indulging in those unimportant stuffs,Why not spend time wisely hur?Dumping every bit of it into the bin.Yes it's gone.Praise me, applause for me.I was in the library just now.Borrowed books, "I don't want to be Crazy" and "33 things every girl should know".Then headed to MacDonald in Admiralty.First time using their wireless there!A New Start Now =)I believe everything will be good for now on.And cold war with Mummy is finally over,She talked to me leh!That moment, was weird but I thought I should be the first to initiate it.Deep down, I love her so much that I'm willing to do anything.In fact everything!Wow, after so long!The first time I'm smiling genuinely.Can feel that I'm Flying to the moon man!Yes exaggerating, of course la.
Posted by Choonni at 11:36 PM.