
(Thanks Mummy)
13/06/08: Wednesday.
Later part of the day, out with bestie Kang.
It seems like my holidays are just to spend time with him.
But know why, he is freaking free too, like me!
I mean yes even he needs to work, just one msg, he will be there.
Why why why he can, but the other can't.
Aiyo big headache!
We headed to AMK hub, my suggestions.
(I just love trying different hairstyles)
(Smiles.lol)



(Meet my bestie Kang, the one who is always there for me! And I pleaded him freaking long and this stingy man only take a photo with me, pathetic!)
(Bye AMK)And didi called me, telling me Mummy's back home. Hence I have to rush home becos she wants me back before her. But this time round, she smiled upon my arrival. And told me I was early today, do I freaking have a choice?
Then she told me you know how much I pampered you #@$%#%$#, story time! And she goes on saying you know how the rest(obviously my sis and bro), felt that I was so biased and allows you to go out so often and so late?Mummy oh mummy, I explained where I went to you earlier on already!
She told me that having supper with friends is really okay, but why stays till 3, 4am?Mummy, it's supper leh!not lunch, and she bombard me with questions like your friends cannot eat lunch with you?So I told her they are working la!Nah, didn't quarrel at all,we were still laughing at each other. She thinks I'm too naive, becos she knows I trust people easily.

(As I was posing in her room, cam-whoring. She laughed and asked why I always do that?My answer is really telling her off. "Can't you see I have nothing to do, I wanted to go supper with my friends but you say cannot, now take photo, also cannot is it?"And there she goes being quiet.