I wrote,
@  Saturday, June 14, 2008

MEETING HIM NOW!!!!!
WOOLALALALALALA
WITH MY FAT TUMMY

And I'm back from the swimming session.
It was really fun with him piggyback me.
The freaking first time ever becos he says I am so much lighter in the water.
Vice versa, I piggyback him too.

Stupid Egggy tried drowning me several timessss.
I keep trying to hold him but his strength overcome mine.
Obviously right, he is strong!!!!!
But hey you hurt me while twisitng my hand.
ASSHOLE.

Looking forward to this coming Thursday, 19th Again.
He wants it to be ROMANTIC, he claims that.
But but he is heading to MOS today,
I'm worried and there goes my sleep.
(SWIMMING COMPLEX)

(Spot HIM??)

(Caught you scratching your butt, dirty fellow!!!LOLZ, kidding la, he's digging coins from the pocket)

I did everything for you,
Becos I learnt to appreciate more.
Can you not hide your feelings as well?
I want the real you, baby!

And baby, you don't have to change for me.
Becos I like you for who you are

Posted by Choonni at 5:20 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter