I wrote,
@  Monday, June 23, 2008

Library and AMK.

Going to the library have become a routine for me lately.
There, I found peace of mine, and reading books that totally interest me alot.
You know I seldom read, let alone going library.
HAHAHAHA independent hur.
Indeed I'm learning to be one, not relying on others.

Then Besties Kang came, went to AMK together.
That was definitely my suggestion.
But he agreed becos he know of a place which served the best steak (according to him).
Uh huh, I RATE IT FULL MARKS.


(Forever same drinks)

(Yummy Chicken Wings, SHIOK)

(Pork and Chicken Satay)

(My Steak)

(Zk's chicken chop)


I hope one day you could see the truth.
Which either one hides.
You know nothing at all.
And I just want to be silence.
Take your time to see and feel

Posted by Choonni at 2:54 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter