I wrote,
@  Saturday, June 14, 2008

I reached home at 12am sharp this morning!
Upon receiving Egggy msg,
I called Mummy to ask for permission to go somwhere near my place.
The coffeeshop right opposite.
Then Permission Granted and ya lor CINDERELLA time.

Watching Egggy eat, gobbling his food,
So blissful yet funny.
Questions were aired throughout,
But he didn't want to answer any.

Oh yeah, found out that he can blush too!
DAMN FREAKING CUTE LA!
He tried many ways to make me eat,
but being the stubborn me,
I refused although the deals were good!

Anyway he is sick and makes an effort to meet me,
While I have curfew but too, try meeting him as well.
How pathetic la!
And reason why I have curfew = you as well


(This definitely describes Egggy)


(The key to his *****)
(Uh huh, US)

(His first time taking a photo of me, a candid one and it turns out not bad, cos it is kind of artistic!
The reason why he took this photo, HMMM only we knows)

On a happier/delighted note, Egggy is spending time with me later. Though couple of hours but we are heading to the swimming pool!Damn excited la, first time going swimming with a guy man!Uh huh, so weird!And I don't know how to swim so it will be me, plainly playing water while watching him swims.

No one has ever made me feel as wonderful as you do,
No one has ever made me feel so loved and wanted.
And I believe that in this world,
there is a special person for everyone,
who brings out deep feelings no one else can.
You said the word "baby" for the first time,
It lifts me up to a wonderful heights that,
I never knew before.
But I truly know the higher I fly,
The greater I will fall and ended up being hurt.
And definitely the last thing I will ever do.
So My Love, Never makes me fall.
Small tiny little thing is enough.
For I know and feel that you care.

Posted by Choonni at 1:34 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter