I wrote,
@  Monday, June 02, 2008


I cry when I'm upset.
I scold when I'm angry.
I smile when I'm happy.

Now it's no longer the same anymore.
No longer myself.

I still smile when I'm utterly sad.
I still smile when I'm fucking angry.
And not smiling anymore when I'm happy,
Cos nothing makes me happy.

Hurt me no more,
I'm so so so so afraid.
And What The HELL am I afraid of?
Fuck right?
I'm Crazy.

Seriously I'm turning into a FREAK now.
What are these @!#$$%%^%$# all about.
But still, it's my fault.
No one else.
I shot my angels to death.
Now the devils shall rise!
Keep me occupied please!
WOW I JUST REALISED I'M FUCKING EMOTIONAL WOMEN!!!
LAUGH ALL YOU WANT, HAHAHAHA
I WISH TO PACK MY BAG AND LEAVE NOW,
TO A FARAWAY PLACE
AND WHEN I THINK I'M FEELING BETTER
THEN ONLY I WILL BE BACK.
SOUNDS RETARDED.
LALALALALA


p/s: Don't you sense that I have been putting myself in your shoes all along,
that's why I trusted you so much that I don't even know why too.
And I seriously have no idea what keeps me lingering till now,
when I know it's gonna be real hard for me.
I do pity myself but once the thought of you struggling as well,
every bits of what I'm going though, I tolerated it.
You don't have to sympatise me,
the days are so long to get over,
I do tear too, afterall I'm nobody,
just a vulnerable someone.
But again, I know it won't help much by crying.
And thus I kept quiet when I'm feeling all sorts of @#$!#@!!#$.
You kept me going, don't you know that.
Please spare a thought for me if you understand what I have been through.
It's never easy at all.
Did I once grumble to you how much I feel, no I didn't
Did I once force you to do something you didn't like, no I didn't
Did I once say no to anything, no I didn't
Did I once hurt you, no I didn't
Did I once not trust you, no I didn't
You know how much I wanted to swallow whatever it is
But I have a breakdown.
I can't, don't you think I was the one who's hurt the deepest ever?
Maybe all. I placed you more than anything. Do you really know?

Because there are still things that you don't know at all!

Posted by Choonni at 12:19 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter