I wrote,
@  Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay anyway that's not the main concern.
These few days, stayed all the way in the library to do fyp.
Borrow books again, and I love to read novels now =)
I have 5 books on hand, and returned 3 books already.

Met up with ZK first, and headed to library.
Mitchell and other fyp teammates came along later, even Nana was there as well.
Had so much fun laughing and giggling.
Then dinner at CWP foodcourt, I'm blessed to have them around me.

26th June 2008: Wednesday
On a happier note, I have many many friends that cares so much about me.
THANKS ZK, he is like 24/7 for me.
And finally met up with SHuShu, Cheryl and Yiling on wednesday.
I love them, I missed those days we used to be together, eating YTF.
HAHAHAHA, and I introduced them to this Thai Restaurant, they served delicious and cheap food.
Then SEESHA, first time ever, was quite fun, sat down at a nice ambience place.
Chatted so much and took many photos, all of us left with a big big smile.
Glad that we will be meeting soon again.

p/s: Nothing last forever, and for now, it's just gonna be FYP. I'm fine and I am not hiding anymore, I will reveal the truth since he won't. Face the consequences alright.

Photos soon okay!!!

Posted by Choonni at 6:32 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter