I wrote,
@  Sunday, June 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY NANA!!!
I LIVER/LOVE YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH
NOTHING CAN LAST, BUT YOU AND ME, WE ROCKS THE WORLD.
WHAT ABOUT A CRAZY NIGHT SOON?
HAHAHAHAHA

Lovely Na birthday, she's so important!And what else besides having fun with her!
However things went way wrong, we couldn't feel the Happiness in her.
But with us, never will you feel left out, your spirits will light up to the Max okay.
For her birthday, I even tried Durain and Cheesecake, yes those are my Hatred.
NOBLE OKAY.


Kiss my way throughout the day:)


(Just for you okay)

(And you)

(And small girl as well)


Then photos with ALL my love, I just can't imagine life without them.
IT will be worst than HELL.
I LOVE THEM, I DO!




Now should be pictures of FOOD!!!
Waited so long hur, and we ate so much so much so much today.
Gelare ice cream was free becos didi supervisor thinks we are so GORGEOUS.
I wanted to pay but he insisted on his treat, and ended off with "Can I have your number?"
Sorry but no no no!!!
Egggy then asked why am I eating so much while I was with my friends,
While so little when I'm with him.HAHAHAHA,FUNNY LA U.




(My Birthday GIrl)
Then my cam-whoring habit started, and so many photos of me, myself and I.
LALALALALA

(This is getting nowhere, it's too HOT to wear it la!)
(She's so cute right)
p/s:Bestie Kang and me dared each other to have a taste of Durain, both of us just happened to hate it alot. Then I scooped a big spoonful for him. Being the revengful him, obviously he won't let me off, he spooned bigger scoop for me, what a nice friend I have here.
(Cheers ZK, and I puke it out and eat it back again, HAHAHAHA and they witnessed it. Yes indeed, they almost puked their food out!With me around, you could spell HAPPINESS=))

Posted by Choonni at 12:24 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter