I wrote,
@  Tuesday, June 03, 2008



Guess Who's in Choon House Today?
Yoyo, Mitchell (my biatch) in the house!!!
HAHAHA, okay retarded.
Whipped up few dishes with her help,
And I have to agree she's a "good assistant" hur.
If not I might just get killed,
Or probably sleep somewhere along the streets tml.

Yes we did have fun,
I mean with this crazy biatch,
Tell me how to stop for once?
Woohoo, and again I saw her naked!
OPPS DID I SAY A-G-A-I-N?
Laughing out loud!

Tomorrow will be a long and crazy day!
With Biatch, Semanter, Ashley, Andrea and Nicolette.
We spelled the word FUN!
Babies, let us ROCK THE PLACE TML!!!!!!


(some fried beancurd)
(steamed egg with crabmeat and mushroom)
(Fried Cabbage)
(Sweet and Sour Pork)
(Fish, this time round there's no oil spills)
I realised something, Pink stuff makes me HAPPY,
So Yeah Peeps, Show you some examples.
I'm Hinting, Am I Not?


(I simply LOVE pink <3)
p/s:Thanks for the Assurance That I always wanted to hear!

Posted by Choonni at 11:30 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter