Guess What?
Holidays ended lor!
And I'm in school doing work.
But I felt a need to blog, hence I'm here!
HAHAHAHAHA and I have to emphasis,
I'm doing work while blogging okay!
If not it sounds contradicting, doing work and blogging?
Anyway it's a good good good day!
No Monday Blues=)
Nothing to bother much, there must be reasonSSSSS.
Ya lor, Egggy la!
He fucking SWEET today man!!!
What's up with him???
HAHAHAHA Okay random post!!!
Then time to go home, pretty early today.
Released at 2.45pm, envy right?
But waited for Mitchell lesson's to end too.
I will be with you, so stay strong.
Met Bestie Kang to eat my dinner.
(Free of Charge)
(Bestie Kang Favorite)
(My Favorite)
(Yes, I'm emo again. Why?Becos my contact lens went down the drain!!!Obviously it was purely carelessness, thus I have to make a new pair. Luckily Mummy sponser it.)
p/s: The pursue of Happiness is ..........
Posted by Choonni at 11:52 AM.