Have anyone ever thought of this question?
What's a blog for?The main purpose of it?
1. To blog about your daily life, for instance a diary?
2. For better understanding of you to others?
3. To show others how much joy/misery you have?
4. For other's to spam you?
5. Others that you could thought of.
And a question asked by Loon.
Assume you have a bf, then he frenchkissed a friend which is a guy.
Reason being, he was drunk and they are kissing passionately!
So do gf consider "his act" as cheating?
Or rather will you be jealous or angry that he kissed a guy?
But the only thing to be happy about, thank goodness it wasn't a girl leh!
Spam me your answer okay!
And likewise, I wonder how bf feels when their gf do that?
Okay half of the day lazing around.
Supposed to meet loon, shushu and yiling but was called off due to my FYP.
And to the 3 girls above, I sincerely apologise for neglecting you guys.
They have been wanting to meet me since 988545355 years ago.
So at home, I realised there is nothing much to do besides sleeping?
An idea strike me down while i was lying on the bed, and saw this weird soft toy.
Nah it's not mine, but my roommates!
(haha, and I had fun with this creature which obviously I thought it was cute?)
Then my phone rang, just a msg but to my surprise it was Egggy.
Egggy is my new nick for ______.
HAHAHAHAHA whatever!
Okay then I went to bathe and Daddy bought food home!
Spicy spicy hot hot curry, then I talked to myself,
Since I'm so bored why not take photos again, ya the same old thing.
(Eye bag is getting worst!I need to try to sleep early)
(Look at my curry rice, WOOLALA)
After dinner, Zk called and said he's somewhere near my place,
Hence decided to go down for a while, to meet him and we bought chocolates.
Nana, as well as Karen came at a later time!
But you know I have to be back home early so we ended up meeting less than an hour.
(Sushi and strawberry cake?Take a look closer, they are actually towels lor!)
(Being bored isn't scary, being alone is the most scary one!)