I wrote,
@  Thursday, June 19, 2008

19th June 2008:
Not long yet not short.Cheers to our Friendship yeah.And more to come.LALALALA
School was fun yesterday. Lessons as usual but sadly, Darling Mit wasn't in school.Leaving me alone!
So like what I mentioned, going out with Egggy today!
Know what his nick for me?FAT FAT (cos i call him hmm ____, ya he laughs but not bad what)
The route we took was so confusing and yeah blur cock like me, definitely can't rem the way home!
It was rather a tiring day, we need to go school and stuff.
Okay so while we were chatting, alot of dummy things.
Of course, being the inquisitive me, I bombarded him with "QUESTIONS".
Definitely he was given the rights to either answer or be silence.
Some of it, he showed this "FACE" which I couldn't explained what's up.
DAMN SUPER FUNNY CAN
It's like the most Feminine and Genuine side of him.
Anyway went to Cinelesiure. Caught Shaolin Girl but it sucks totally.
HAHAHAHA the rest of the day, I don't think I want to blog about anything.
GUESS GUESS GUESS.............................................Cos I'm lazy la.
SO many million things I wanna blog. Especially the "second home thingy".inside jokes hur hur hur.
I choose not to.
But one thing for sure, he place his friends more than anything else.
And Egggy has his own Philosophy about ALL girls, which maybe I thought true to a certain extend.
Obviously not good things,he has his way of thinking.
Hence I suspect he is an ambagious man, I read that in the book and find it quite him.
I'm happy that he never did piss me off by his words before.
p/s:
And Egggy, stop calling me Mummy la, do I look old hur hur hur?
Plus the fact you said I'm million times ******** than her.
HAHAHA OF COS HAPPY LA.
HE SAID TO SMILE~~~

(He loves sleeping I supposed)

(Happy right you idiot!)
(OMG, I'm so scare, as if)
(We call this "FREINDS FOREVER")
And then freaking idiot's thing happen!
Nah whatver it is, craps=)
BUT THANK YOU EGGGY.

Posted by Choonni at 8:46 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter