I wrote,
@  Sunday, June 15, 2008

EMO EMO EMO DAY=(

In case you guys don't know,
My life isn't all about NOTHING.
Movie today with Brendan.
Caught The Incredible Hulk, nice show afterall!

Place we conquered; far east plaza, shaw house, plaza sing,heeren and the cathay.
Just noticed that Shaw House theatre are very spacious!
Brendan is a nice guy!
He tried his ways to cheer me up,
and I'm officially catergorised by him as "emo girl".

HAHAHAHA almost teared while chatting with him!!!!
SO WEIRD, becos what I could think of, is Egggy!!!
Then he brought me to Ben & Jerry and ate ice cream=)
Thanks Brendan my friend!

p/s:Egggy, I am not a burden but someone you could share your feelings with alright=)

(The Incredible Hulk)

(Some random pics)

(We love Ice Cream)

(Ta-Da,I love my hair)

Posted by Choonni at 11:11 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter