CRAZY NIGHT!!!
At a point of the night, I knew I wasn't right.
I couldn't even walked straight, I had to lean for support.
All I know was trying hard to keep my eyes opened.
Too drunk for anything.
But I could recalled I did countless weird stuff,
Not exactly weird, but maybe I was trying hard to get him out of my mind.
And the more I try, the more he's still there.
Friends told me the all day topic was "HIM",
Think they got irritated somehow,
Because when I'm sober, it's him,
When I'm totally drunk, still him,
And worst of all, when I regained conscious,
I'm still in the topic of him?
HAHAHAHAHA SO DAMN FUNNY.
There was free flow of drinks to me at least,
Need not pay and free drinks, why not!
And the main reason is to get utterly drunk.
The feeling of drunk wasn't good at all,
At times I felt like crying, at times I laughed.
Then HEADACHE!
On a happier note, I was approached by some guys to be Door Bitch so I can earn money leh!!
And hair model, then I can change my hairstyle whenever I feel like?
p/s: I thought by doing what I did, could seeked attention from you and I was so wrong, just wrong.
And also, I love you Girls!Thanks for taking care of me though I keep wondering around. At least I know you guys care so much for me<3
(Flaming Lambogini)
(My First Time)(Semanter and Me)

(Ashley and Me)

(A Kiss For you okay)

(I didn't know how the hell did I get Bruises)
Posted by Choonni at 10:04 PM.