After much considerations and hesistations of whether to post the photos out.
Yes I decided I should, because he said whatever makes me happy, do it.
So I'm gonna post the photos out!
And sorry for changing my bloglinks.
Becos ya you know, yes that means I have reasons for doing that.
HAHAHAHA


(While shopping in far east, waiting for the twins. Hence instead of looking at them, why not take photos right?)
(Then to MNG, he's finger licking good, seems like I'm gonna gobble him anytime with that face of mine!)
(Look Dan with Bikini, just nice for his small chest!Obviously if you noticed, his phone is too small for his big big hands)
(He's the DEVIL, but there wasn't the devil thingy so it was replaced by this, I know he seems so uwillingly cos afterall I forced him to wear it. Nah he never said NO to me)
(Uh huh, what do you exactly call this combination?A beach boy turning priates?Ta-Da and he acted so well hur)
(Dan looked freaking excited to kill me with that dumb thingy. His smile tells you all)
After sportlinks, went Starbucks to chill, his idea though!
And more photos coming up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Boo!!!Small kid man)

(What happen to you, PIGGY?I swear I didn't force him to do pig face)
He can freaking pose alot than me, you know I can only smile but with him, I learnt so much about posing!HAHAHAHA, not as good as him I have to admit that
(See, his idea of me taking photos with his cap?????and I have to agree on that)
(His big big, fake smile, my cousin likes the way he smiles, WEIRD la)
Right after Starbucks, we went to the toilet and there again, PHOTOS!!!
I seldom take photos with guys and he's the one so far I took so many photos with!LOL
becos ............................
And we shared so much, personal stuff=X
(I really canit figure out What's up with him, next time people, learnt his pose then do it okay)
(Innocent kid!Hmmm, LIKE REAL)
(Both looked retarded!!!)
(My Favorite Pic of that day. HAHAHAHA okay to him, it seems like I drugged him, then he's so called unconscious so he said later on I will bring him to somewhere and then **** him. And look at my cunning smile and face, he simply thinks I'm horny in this pic.)
As for my explaination to this pic, I think he is plainly posing to be asleep cos like what i mentioned earlier, good poser hur hur hur, you cockster!
p/s:It was a nice day and I guessed we pretty much enjoyed it and had loads of fun. Best of all, we were both happy which I think that matters most for now.
I just want him to smile.
Though I know it's hard becos I kept asking so much questions.
And he will feign to sleep.
oh yeah on the way to chill in starbucks, I fell down.
Damn embarrassing la but luckily it was a nice fall, as in not ugly la and I tink Dan was kinda stunned.
He might have thought I could balance well but not so, and he somehow got really worried.
The only thing I could rem him doing was holding me.
Cheers to our friendship hur!
He's really a responsible kid
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted by Choonni at 1:20 PM.