I wrote,
@  Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Wonderful Day

I'm awake, nice sleep afterall but I kept changing position to sleep!
Was freaking finding the best one so my back won't hurt so much.
First time ever, I experienced Sun Burnt. Good or Bad?
But yeah I love the sun, the sun directly on you, the feeling "SHIOK".
Contradicts with what I said previously, I want to be fair but it's good to change colour at times?HAHAHA

Though it was a last min decision, decided like say around 2am in the morning.
And off we go, meeting each other at 8am.
That means we didn't even sleep at all.
Packed my stuff, prepared and off to Yishun, the meeting place.
Hugs and Kisses to her once I saw her.

First station was to have our breakfast, MacDonald!
She paid for my whole day expenses!How nice!
Thanks Lynna, my baby.
Then we headed to Sentosa.
You know black and white, they made the best combination.
Many gave us this ??? Look!What's wrong with them, we are afterall Humans.
People asked if I'm from japanese/taiwan and she got a better deal, America!

The Merlion was the first thing we saw, and hell I can take loads of photos with it.
Initially plan was to sun tanned in Tanjong Beach but no Hunks,
So we took the tram to Siloso Beach where we spotted Hot Guys!
Did the layout and lie deadly on the sand.
Both of us were stressed and you know how going the beach helps so much.
I didn’t think AT ALL, it’s better than cooping at home and your minds go elsewhere.
Tell you people, a breakaway is a must at times.
If not, you become Crazy la!
I don't know, probably I'm insane already.

Then not long later, this group of guys were playing volleyballs.
Nothing wrong with it but they kicked the ball to me, for what?
I’m tanning leh, and they asked if I wanted to join them for the game.
AHAHA what a good way to know girls hur, and I rejected of course.
Though there’s hunks, but I see no reason why I should be joining strangers.

After another hour, another 4 guys came sitting besides us.
They kept staring, I know I have plenty of Fats.
So I stared back, and they smiled,I freaking turned my head to the other side.
They asked for Msn, again there’s not a need.

Okay those were all Singaporeans.
Now even the ang moh asked if we could take photos with them.
We agreed of course, you know how biased we were.
Anyway we packed and bathed at around 4pm.
Cos hell raining big droplets but was a false alarm.
We were lazy to wear out top and decided to walk throughout with just bikini and shorts.
And guys in tram said “Shake it Baby”.I pointed middle finger to them and Lynna showed the crazy sign.
HAHAHAHA, ENJOY MYSELF TO THE MAX.

Once we got ready, it’s still early to go home.
So I suggested walking around.
And there we go, from east to west, north to south, left to right, up to down.
Anywhere we can go, we went!
Chilled awhile and took photos again.
When it’s time to step out of Sentosa, the both of us instantly felt something.
It couldn’t be explained or expressed; I regarded it as the “End of happiness”.
She too, agreed what I said.
I mean the whole while there, no trouble troubles, once we stepped out, we are again back to normal.
Whatever, more of these trips soon with her.

Back to Woodlands, met Meaty Bom Bom for dinner.
Cos we have a mission on, helping his friend I meant.
HAHAHAHA, then he sent me home.
Told you I did enjoy the whole day!

p/s:I wish everyday today
If I made a promise, I hold on to it.
You linger on my mind, always.
And I never once let go before.

I LOVE YOU HAZEL LYNNA DEMELO<3

*We started off here*

*lynna and me still looking fresh*
*The view*
*Start Off Point in Sentosa*


*Me, see I looked really fair under the sun*


*The Fountain*


*The Heart Plant*


*My Love*


*me*
Now Sun Tanning Session=p



*After our Bath*

*Us*
*The Hunks And Me*

*She's mine*

Take me how to not relax when the scenery is that beautiful which instantly makes you smile.

*Ending*A Trip To Sentosa <3

*I hold on to what I promise*

Posted by Choonni at 12:24 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter