I wrote,
@  Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vesak Day Everyone, 19th May 2008

I have good sleep last night, I'm able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night.

Probably due to Vesak Day, you know though I'm free thinker but I still think buddha let me have a nice sleep! (meant for a laugh)
Anyway I had fun today, earlier on I mentioned, I will be going out with Daniel today.

Yeah known him for 2 months, nothing special I know but we went out to catch a movie and dinner.
He gave me a packet of sweets, I opened it up immediately! LOW FAT ONE, what an asshole can. (HAHAHAHA)

Which girls doesn't have sweet tooth?I bet everyone likes sweet things.

I went to his workplace to "escort" him, the main purpose was to help Mitchell. (pierce the stud on her slippers)

Then he suggested watching movie in Plaza Sing which I pretty much disagreed.

Remember there was this news saying that it's haunted and stuff, but ended up there too.

Don't worry, we saw nothing.

Settled on the movie tickets (Made of Honour), really hilarious show!

I love it, but I think he's bored. But nice show, must watch.

Guys doesn't like romance, they love actions!

Who cares, I enjoyed that show so much till I think I'm laughing at every single scene.

After watching, we went to this restaurant "The Manhattan Fish Market".

Food there was nicer than the one served in Fish and Co, plus it's so cheap!

A must try and the ambience was good.

He ordered grilled catch of the day, while mine was fish and chips.

And claimed that he's into healthy lifestyle but I gave him more than half of my servings.

HAHAHAHA, not that I have no appeite but I'm full already!

Then brought him to this secret place to chill and we chatted alot.

Okay so when we were leaving the place, taking lift, I mean there were several people in the lift.

Daniel started "moaning", and everyone just laughed. I hit him of course!

These two guys asked what happened?was it asthma?

And when they are out, one of the guys asked the friend "Is he normal?"

then the guy replied"Of cos he's normal".

I just kept laughing non stop, so there's people who thinks he's crazy!!!!!

And indeed he is one crazy fellow.

Home sweet Home then.

(Berry Dessert=))

(Smile)

(He has many poses, more coming up)

(Dinner Here)

(WOOHOO)

(Guess What?)

(Mine)

(He keeps asking me why there's garlic but he loves it)

(Take picture with me damn jia lat meh?)

(Then he tried Smiling, WTH)
(The pretty normal one)

(In the train, I asked him to just close his eyes and stop looking at me)


(He claims that he looked damn innocent in this pic)

Posted by Choonni at 12:23 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter