Her treat (THANKS SO MUCH).
Was really fun while chatting "HOT" topics with her!
Then slacked at a secret place and also, Cineleisure.
Home Sweet Home and she actually gave me a kiss on my cheeks.
(Table setting)
(Our Set Meal: Chef Recommendation)
(Yummy)

(Healthy Dessert: Watermelon)

(Cineleisure: Mango(nana), Strawberry(mine))
Friday 02/05/08: Date with Daniel <3
He suggested going movie, hence we chose Doomsday.
Was a nice movie afterall, I mean with him around, everything is good!
Met up around 8pm and dinner at 893, some coffeshop and walked to CWP.
After movie, we slacked at the playground near my house.
Chatted so much and he walked me home, how sweet!
I know he loves KISSING, passionate one I meant.
(The guy in white: He's my big bird)
Thursday: Healthy Lifestyle
Went running with Zk and nana.
Distance should be around 2.4km and we played basketball.
More of this, COS I LOVE RUNNING=)

Wednesday: Filming with Cheryl
Helped Cheryl with her FYP, given a role by her (OLD LADY)
How nice of you hur!next time I wanna be sexy can!!!!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHA I WAS KIDDING
Anyway had fun with her and the rest, enjoyed throughout!
(The location )

(Empty Carpark, WOOHOO)

(Setting up the camera here)
(Director and the OLD LADY)
(the best place afterall)