Taken From Loon's Blog Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn't jealous. It doesn't sing its own praises. It isn't arrogant. It isn't rude. It doesn't think about itself. It isn't irritable. It doesn't keep track of wrongs. It isn't happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up.Then I started pondering, except for being jealous that time, I think I have all the above?But jealously kills, and I have to show that I wasn't at all so you could be happier?That's why I always put myself in your shoes and tried my best to understand how you feel.It does not matters how much I hurt, like what the above mentioned, it isn't happy when injustic is done, but is happy with the truth.Love never stops believing, that's why I trusted youSo don't be hurt anymore, don't suffer alone!I know you seldom share your feelings but everyone needs someone to talk to.Regardless of anything, I don't mind you know =)
Posted by Choonni at 1:43 PM.