I wrote,
@  Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SWAY!!!

I was stuck in the lift for like 2 secs or so and it scares the hell shit out of me.
Seriously I thought I might die man, like the lift will blackout and there's no oxygen, then I can't breathe and next thing you heard, "Choon Choon is DEAD".
HAHAHAHA jokes, nono I didn't get to see the "white light", you know the last thing you saw if you are going to die would be the light to heaven?

I won't be impulsive and say sth like "I swear I'm not going to take the lift again".
FUCK OKAY, I STAY ON THE 9TH STOREY LA. SO I RATHER TAKE RISKS???

Anyway Dad bought me chocolates!!!But it wasn't low fat la and yes i eat it too.

He said I looked grumpy these few days, DAMN SWEET CAN, I didn't know he cares so much?


(I prefer Hazelnut to be honest)

Posted by Choonni at 7:18 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter