I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 22, 2008

So after few hours, I'm back again?
Because I'm freaking bored.
I need entertainment from anyone.
And I have yet to leave my bed, except to brush my teeth.
Then back to cosy bed, damn comfortable!!!

Oh yeah I'm happy chatting with ______ just now!
Because he makes me smile to the screen?
I mean supposed to be to him but since it's msn.
_____ wrote me a testimonial, it's about how crazy I am.
And then I thought for awhile, am I that crazy?
So the answer was "Nope I'm not but he somehow is."

____ is you!!!

Sometimes I feel

Like I don't belong anywhere

It's gonna take so long

For me to get somewhere

Sometimes I feel

So heavy-hearted

But I can't explain

Cuz I'm so guarded

But that's a lonely road to travel

And a heavy load to bare

And it's a long, long way to heaven

But I gotta get thereCan you send an angel?

Can you send me an angel

To guide me

Posted by Choonni at 3:58 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter