I wrote,
@  Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RETARDED I DIDN'T SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT
MY STUPID BRAIN IS STILL THINKING ALOT
@#$%%^&%^%&%#$@#@
WHATEVER!!!



Now I'm just going to focus on my FYP, so if you guys wanna date me, make it in the library. And this coming wednesday, I'm going to be real drunk!
Drink till I'm drunk, Dance till I'm crazy and I just want to enjoy myself.
Party Party Party, here I come!!!
Peeps who's going, I guessed you guys have to take good care of me!
I supposed I'm staying over at friend's place, who wanna lend me their placE?
It's my very first time clubbing with them, I'm bound to enjoy.
SHED OFF OUR FATS BABES!!!

Posted by Choonni at 8:26 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter