Repenting =(
Told you guys I will be back here.
Met Daddy awhile, yes being the sweetest Dad of him,
guessed what? yes chocolates again!
I'm loving him now and then, not forgetting my mum.
She said she didn't care but never did I realise she put $$$$ in our joint account?
I saw it upon opening up the letter, thanks Mummy!
But still I won't want to talk to her, guilty you know.
And I have this craving of eating duck rice, first time okay!
So got it from 888 plaza on my way home, the guy said he gave me a free braised egg.
I just smiled in return. Can't expect me to do anything right?
The problem is I didn't know the short cut home, I took the long long way becos I couldn't rem how to walk home?
Then I took almost an hour walking home, was it cos i'm slow or the distance was far?
Whatever!!!
(Me, yes in the toilet, cos I was bored)

(Mirror Reflection again and again)

(Thanks Mummy)

(Thanks Daddy)

(My Cravings, plus the free egg)

(I did wear shorts okay)
Posted by Choonni at 6:39 PM.