I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 18, 2008

Random Post: Just for a LAUGH
From an innocent dumb girl to what I am now.

I have grown over the past, who don't I mean.
There's no ugly girls in this world, in the past I am.
But if there's a will , there's a way =)
I'm falling in love with myself, sounds pervertic.
Once I read a magazine, the best lover is actually urself.
Asked yourself how long you never have time for yourself?
So stop indulging in pain, sadness, or whatsoever things, to love yourself is the best way to be pampered and be loved.
In return, you will be prettier each day (I supposed?)

(2005, I thought this pose was cute back then)

(Bloated Face, made up the circumference of a circle I think)

(Not that bad right, starting to change)

(BIG BIG FACE)

(Big Big Arms)

Then I pondered, always depressed about how fat I am.

You know the feelings of being in your group of friends, and all of them are like so much tiny than you.

And there you goes, thinking how you could make yourself prettier so I tried on the extreme way and still in process.

I planned to stop, now I shall just exercise and stays healthy =)

I'm working on to be slim, the biggest present for myself.

( I want a Flat tummy)

(I want to be able to wear all sorts of dresses)

(I want to glow)






t

Posted by Choonni at 3:28 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter