I wrote,
@  Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Promise Made

I promised him that I won't blogged about the Sentosa Trip tonight.
Reason being, he wants me to have an early rest becos of my HIGH FEVER.
I was really burning everywhere and the tanning made it worst ever.
The whole back was red and it's freaking hot!
Anyway he gave me a hug and patted my head!
I felt so "small" and "doted" now, so I'm heading to bed okay=)
It's freaking really damn easy to make me contended.
The very little thing he does, I can fly to the moon man!
And No, I'm not always that happy because I have to look strong even if I'm not.
There's a reason behind it, "stress free".
But I did enjoy myself today, the trip and the meetup session.
~~~liver liver liver you (meaty bom bom)~~~
Please take away my fever, and I didn't sleep at all last night, plus the fact that I'm not sleeping well these few nights.
HAHAHAHA no one fault, I just couldn't sleep okay!

(This is my freaking SUN BURNT)



GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE

Posted by Choonni at 12:41 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter