I wrote,
@  Friday, May 23, 2008

Nope, it wasn't becos I had nothing to do, that's why I'm here.
Hello people, I'm in the midst of having lessons now.
Oh yeah I can feign it well till my facilitator thought I was attentive in class.
Looks are just deceiving, you looked at them and pretending taking notes.
Yup that's all, and she's tricked, call me a GENIUS.
Sounds like I'm entertaining myself.

I realised I was out of the class so many million time!
First breakout: Met mitmit, Rashidah, Vanessa, Lesley, Cheryl and Yiling for breakfast.
Second breakout: Again mit mit to buy Muffins, it says chocolate chips but there wasn't even a chip of it la.
Then I was freaking cold in class, and asked for jackets around.
I went out for toilet break couple of times.
Met Daniel to buy bubble tea, and he's into his "Healthy Lifestyle".
Ya right an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. __l__

Okay it's Banking and Financial Applications today,
and I thought there will be hell lot of things to do.
So I was waiting to load the system but my facilitator announced it's down,
despite the fact that today problem statement is all about that system!
And cool shit, we are excused for not doing anything throughout.
You know no research is even needed but being the "hardworking" me,
I did some and then uploaded it to LEO.

p/s: I'm Sorry :(

And Did Anyone Realise I blogged so often nowadays.
I'm simply obsessed with Blogging now can!
I shall post more photos when it's uploaded.

Nono, I wasn't ending my "speech" yet, cos the ultimate aim of me blogging was definitely something worth blogging which I believed so.
This girl, let us name her as EFG, she got fucking big boobs can!
Like bigger than mine so many times, don't worry I wasn't jealous.
But I was thinking why it can grow so much?
I can gurantee combining those 2 of mine one, can't be even compared to one of hers.
Now know why the reason I name her EFG, cos i have no idea if it's E cup, F cup or G cup, but I swear it's one of these 3.
Being a stalker, I took a picture! OPPS sorry EFG, i didn't mean to.
And I promise I will only send to those who wants to see it okay =)
As if she's reading my blog, HAHAHAHA should I post it up?
I'm afraid of being outcasted by this class.

I will come back at home at night when I feel like blogging again which I think I will.
And someone (a friend of mine) offered me an LV wallet if I go on a date with him,
Sounds tempting but it makes me no difference from a slut,
So I decided to say "NO".
Plus the fact that no one can attracts me for the time being.

Posted by Choonni at 2:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter