I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 25, 2008


Looking in your eyes once more, the feelings couldn't be explained.
I have no courage to look in depth, I realised.
Smiling for you is the least I could do,
when I set you free, that will be the time I put down.
But I have no intention till now,
cos you left with my heart.
And you broken it into pieces.
I asked for a hug, u replied a slap.
That was to you, sense of humour.
I took it seriously.
Do you like me no more?
Is it that so fast to get over?
Tell me how to if you could,
becos your eyes tell me you couldn't.
Am I not worth your love?
Just What Am I???

(I was bored)

(Mess my hair, not my heart)

p/s: I never want to be a weekly duty, but someone you enjoy being with.
You don't have to commit either, I was afterall "friend".
You kept me pondering always.GoodBye =)




Posted by Choonni at 8:23 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter