I wrote,
@  Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm indulging in the Berry Dessert Daniel gave me.
It's damn nice la, I keep eating and eating and eating.
Shit, gonna finished soon.
Have to ask him where he bought it.
And and and it's 99% fat free!!!

The packaging says "Dipped in Pleasure"
And yes I'm up to it.

ps: Daniel keeps laughing whenever I said LALALALA
What's there to laugh hur hur hur???
But I noticed he's quite protective towards me, he tends to remind me to sit properly,
else he will take intiative to pull my "collar" together.
And he gets pissed off when I said something like the word "toy".
HAHAHA, crazy fellow!
Afterall I have learnt to be happy and the best is I get to sleep peacefully!
and we can take hell alot of photos together!

(Did I mention this comes with 3 flavours, strawberry, raspberry and blueberry)



Posted by Choonni at 12:27 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter