I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm having fever now, partly the reason why I didn't come school.
I feel so warm everywhere man but my flippers(feet) are cold.
Damn it, it had been 938283234 years I was ever sick.
That explains I'm strong okay!!!
But hell, I was too tired these few days!
And Crazy Man thinks he's too HOT, that's why I'm having fever?
Let it be, you know crazy people always think weird stuff.
HAHAHAHA
Oh yeah I WANT A HUG, I DON'T CARE!
so that my fever will be gone soon.
Hey good excuses to get HUGS leh!!

p/s:Someone please make me smile like how I used to smile in the past=)
A genuine SMILE can, I think I'm expecting too much when I said I dun expect anything.
COCKSTER ME AND DON'T LAUGH COS U ARE MEATY BOM BOM OKAY!!!
LALALALALA

Posted by Choonni at 1:53 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter