I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 22, 2008

I simply have the tendency of JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION.
Maybe I should stopped guessing so much, so life will be better?
Asked and you shall be given? So not true.
I always didn't managed to get the answers for what I asked!

Anyway Here's a Love Quiz For Anyone/Everyone

If you are only allowed to consume one of the food below for a lifetime, which would it be?
1. Bread
2. Instant Noodles
3. Seafood
4. Biscuits
5. Cake
6. White Rice

To an extend, I think it's kinda true?I don't know, it's only my opinion!
Just a childish quiz anyway, HAHAHAHAHA.

p/s: Take time to realise that you were gone.
Yet you were always around me.
It's not that simple afterall.
We are just not perfect.

One day .........

Posted by Choonni at 2:00 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter