I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 04, 2008

I LOVE WEEKENDS=)

I was pretty emotional yesterday and thus, sneaked out of house around 1am plus.

Decided to msg Nana and asked her to do that as well!!!

And yes, we succeeded. (How clever we are hur)

So Didi came to pick us and there we go~~~


SWENSEN BESIDES HEEREN



Yes I know, I'm on diet yet still out for supper and OMG ICE CREAM SOMEMORE

But don't worry, I have my ways to slim down.(WAHAHAHA)

And today I took lots of photos with my blood related brother=)

He loves me alot i think.



(On our way to Swensen)

(She's waiting eagerly for the ice cream arrival)

(Damn it, look at my skills, I tink this is the best photo he ever taken)

(EARTHQUAKE)

(Rodeo Wings)

(I just noticed that my hair is that long!!!)

(He asked why am I feeling down lately)

(Brother and Sister)

(My FAV pic with him)

Posted by Choonni at 7:32 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter