I wrote,
@  Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I didn't want to be alone today, thus asked ZK out for dinner and obviously he will agree!
A short meetup session but we chatted alot as usual.
Okay I'm always being paranoid, I hate that too!
Seriously if you realised, I can be contradicting at times (or always)


Back to what we did, have KFC for dinner.
Had been ages I ever eaten KFC can!!!WTH
I couldn't finished the whole thing, but I tried to.
So then, we went around and I told him to play Daytona with me.
Guess who won?HAHAHAHAHA secret leh!!!
We had 2 games and it goes to the same winner.
Oh yeah, one of the 2 games we played was free of charge.
Too pretty, that's why the staffs treated me.LOLZ
Jokes okay, cos I know a friend working there=)


Then headed to Courts and I suggested playing some retarded games.
Not exactly games but at least we were quite happy guessing which is the best sofa hur.
Sounds retarded, whatever!!!
And he treated me Bubble tea for being the winner of _______
Okay Zk, I promise I won't blog it!!!
I DID NOT=)

If you guys have any chances to step into Kiddy Palace, look at those "KIDS" (the statue i mean)
They are freaking scary, I was telling Zk that they might just say hi to him.
And of course he told me he will be the first to run.
Aiya just damn funny can, I think he's the next person besides Nana that could really read my mind.
And thanks for being there always, I know I know I know and I did listen okay.


(too bored okay)
Courts, I like the beds

Then Kiddy Palace

(am i as fair as this?)

(zk can play some stupid songs)

(OMg, ALL PINK, I LOVE IT)

(Guess the use of this)

(Zk and me)

p/s: Jealously kills and I'm killed, LALALALA, Good Night

Posted by Choonni at 12:48 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter