I changed my mind, had an instant urge to blog right now!
Friday 9/5/08
As usual, cooked dinner again for them and off to meet Daniel.
Looks appealing and obviously delicious, no one has yet to have food poisoning.
Texted him and then met him at the same old place.
Bought this Magic Candy along to disturb him but (Fuck) he knows exactly what it is!
It will produce a "shock" when u tried opening it. I failed!
Okay so went to watch "The forbidden kingdom".
Don't really like it, I wonder why guys like this kind of movies".
Then dinner with him at 888 plaza
Chilled at few places before going home, silly me forget to pass him his keys and he needs to run back to my place for it.
Photos of food again
(wanton soup)
(braised pork)
(obviously, some burnt fried eggs)
(tempura fish)
(fried nuggets)
(oil spills and I burnt my hand)
(off meeting big bird)
To You,
I don't know if you still remember what you promised, but I will hold on to it for I believed you will be fair to me one day =) Action speaks louder than words. But don't give me empty promises.
Saturday 10/5/08
Upon receiving a msg from Nana, first thing I did = BATHE.
Met her and headed to Bugis for our pastime= Shopping.
It was the best shopping time afterall, bought few dresses which I love so much.
And I decided to wear my fav dress next week, Vesak Day (2 Months Finally)
Treated Nana dinner in return=)
I'm so looking forward to next monday!!!
(They served really nice thai food)
(Table settings, simple yet nice)
(Tom Yam Seafood)
(Mango Crispy Chicken)
(Tomato Fried rice)
(Phad Thai)
(I can't live without them)

(Killers)
Sunday 11/5/08
Initially my plans was to stay at home, since it is Mother's Day.
But again, Nana texted me to go bugis (fussy girl need to change something).
Without a doubt, I went to prepare and there goes my plans.
So being a "good" daughter of my mum, I decided to buy her a Mango Cake.
Woohoo, then trained down to Bugis.
The first thing we did was to rush down to do some Serious stuff, shan't state out.
And after she exchanged her stuffs, I went bugging her to shop MAN'S Stuff.
So got Big Bird t-shirt, exactly same design as mine, the 2 staffs were overly friendly.
They even asked me to show them the picture of the guy I'm buying to, okay they are seriously cute!!!
In fact they chose them for me, thanks=) (as if they read my blog, Retarded)

(Nice right)
(Desserts for 2 crazy girls)

(Mango Sago with Pomelo)

(Nana's Mango Sago with ice cream)

(I dunno what's up with my neck, a big red patch, UGLY)
If you noticed, everything is about Mango and I just realised when I typed it. So besides Nana and Big Bird, my love will be Mango for now!!! And I'm having scars all over (ARGH) :(
Posted by Choonni at 10:22 PM.