I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey Readers, I'm going to blog hell alot today so stay tune.
Though gonna be tedious for me, but it does not matters as long as you guys enjoyed reading.
HAHAHA COCK, I sounded like I'm a famous blogger and everyone reads my blog.
But to be honest, less than 10 people knows my blog link now, how pathetic.
LAUGH, it's meant to be a joke but it's truth :(
17/05/08
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH XIAO aka KAREN!!!
Weighing as light as 36kg and standing as "Tall" as 147cm, can you resist her cuteness???
No you can't becos she's too tiny, I meant it.
Celebrated her advanced Birthday with her by eating at Tepanyaki Restaurant (the one in cineleisure).
Then went round to get her present, she wants a "Braun Buffel Wallet", hey hey hey my suggestion okay! good taste leh.
Chilled at a secret place with all my besties (nana, zk, wl and karen) and chatted so much, seems like we are pouring down all our sorrows.
And I sweared I was really determined to forget, not saying impusely but yes I will do it.
Okay action speaks louder than words, trust me I will.
In fact I lose nothing, I have so many friends that cares alot alot for me.
On a happier note for Karen, she passed her TP, congrats to someone who can reach the brake=)

Too much words will make you guys bored!PHOTOS SESSION NOW=)

(zk treated me this=))

(Pasta I ate)

(birthday girl and me)

(Cam-whoring)
(The meal comes with a salad, not nice at all)
(Chicken Set Meal)
(Mushroom too, and taste bad)
(The chef started COOKING)
(There he goes, arranging them properly)
(Cod Fish but belongs to ZK)
(The only dish I like)
(Turkey Meat)
(Oyster, taste awful)
(The set meal comes with Miso soup)

16/05/08: UT Day
Fancy seeing them in school, yeah oh and did I mention just now I saw them too again?
Heaven is playing tricks on me, was that Lucky or Fated, obviously SUAY can!
But good thing is, I have my friends with me, I felt so blessed.
Oh ya I repaired my laptop port and it was fine till now=)
But kinda fun seeing the process of it.
He met me after school, was it guilt? He knows it well.
(WOOHOO)
15/05/08: Mit Mit Treated Me.
She always been there for me this whole while.
I still remembered that moment she came hugging me, it was really touching I think.
Okay enough of this craps, saw you guys what we ate.
(Breeks)
(Serious women are always the prettiest)
(Mine)
(Hers)

Posted by Choonni at 12:36 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter