Hey people I'm really pissed off, stop giving comments if you don't know the person well.
It's all about STEREOTYPING, and excuse me, 21st century already, no one does that, Outdated man.
Okay I mean yes humans tend to judge the book by its cover but what I meant was not to the extend of criticizing someone you fairly know or haven even seen his face before, except for photos.
I’m definitely not defending for anyone and did I ever say I was ill treated like a slave or whatsoever? All my friends are really nice to me, they dote on me!
So I like taking photos with whoever I’m happy with, be it my friends or anyone. It lies with me, as long as I want to, no one can stops me. And stop the comparison, there's no perfect match afterall.
What’s up with stuff like, oh you shouldn’t be with someone who is way below you. Humans are equal, what do you actually mean when you said way below.
Hello, it’s not for you to decide, and no one is ugly! I enjoyed it; my taste differs, so what if you said I like to be freaking ugly guys which are so not true?
Use your brain when you give a comment, are you that good looking afterall? Look into the mirror; I’m not trying to be mean here. Fuck off if you are trying to be sarcastic and the person I like doesn’t concern anyone too.
Why make a big fuss saying he’s this and that, and what’s wrong with the freaking ugly comments.
AS LONG AS I LIKE, I DON’T MIND BEING WITH SOMEONE/ANYONE WHOM YOU GUYS CLAIMED LOOKS LIKE A FREAK, BECAUSE THE TRUTH ISN’T THAT.
IN FACT I THINK HE’S DAMN HOT, THAT’S IT.
Understood, I made myself very clear. Goodbye and Good Night.