Got tagged by Mitchell, no choice but to do the quiz =)
Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Questions:
1. What disappoints you the most?
Empty Promises2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Vernice & Paris3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Sleeping now if I can, or being in a can't think anything status. WOOHOO4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I always thought it can, that's why I keep showering gift to the one I like but in return I got nothing back so ???5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a happy millionaire =)6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes unless I have someone to sponser me, else I will be as good as dead7. What's the most regretful thing that you've done before?
Many till it's countless.8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I seriously need a break so I just booked air tickets and go secretly=)9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
Crying in school canteen just now, counted? Cos Big Girls Don't Cry10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
A good friend, she's always there even if I don't need her, she seems to appear every now and then. LIVER HERBeing Straightforward, I supposed she dunnoe what the word "FEAR" means, check the dictionary please!!!Never break her promises, so far so good.11. Is status important in a relationship?
I thought it was and it definitely is, if not I won't be suffering now right, HAHAHA.12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Liars, they can say one thing today, and next day, everything changed, COOL???13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
A beggar on the street asking for money, just kidding la.Some career women dressed in office wear, sexy right?14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To understand instantly what a person is thinking off, one look and I can tell everything. Genius man!15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends for now16. What do you do when you're alone?
Imagination just runs wild.17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
To be stronger, nope to be strong cos I was never strong though.18. One word to describe yourself.
Bitch19. How 'bad' do you consider yourself as a girlfriend?
Very bad, that's why things just happened20. Which aspect of your friends's life are you very curious about?
Bank account definitely, I could just put on a mask and robbed them.The lucky chosen 8 - Mitchell- Loon- Yiling- Didi (jin hua)- Karen- Vanessa- Ashley- AndreaIT WAS NOTHING AFTERALL.
Posted by Choonni at 2:36 PM.