Friday 23/05/08
Everything started well till the moment I stepped out of house.I realised I did not put the charger of my laptop in my bag?And there's a UT today after school.My battery couldn't last for say even a minute?I was too early for school, it's freaking 8.08 when my foot stepped the ground of the class.However you know there's always a BUT.Upon meeting Mitchell and by coincidence, Semanter was there too.She offered her charger to me for UT only, I can't be selfish (though I wanted so much for the whole day)HAHAHAHA and my brain cells started working, it says the "LAPTOP LOANS".Tsk Tsk and there I go, rushed towards the place and woohoo, I got a package of the charger as well as the laptop.Of course I just needs the charger only so the laptop has to suffer, I placed(dumped?) it on the chair.Anyway I didn't want to wake up today but the alarm rang!No choice, and I received messages from Mitchell, Karen, Daniel as well as Zheng Kang (he called to check if I'm awake)Luckily I was but he was late calling me?So I thought I could have the minor chance of skipping lessons but it didn't worked for him.And of course, I'm still happy for now.What if one day you said to stop contacting, will you?But I'm prepared for whatever @!#$%^#@$$ you saidHAHAHAHAHAcos I'm numb to it =)And and I wanted to know how you feel all this while after 12/05/2008!!!
Posted by Choonni at 8:06 AM.