I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddy called me a few times asking where was I.

I thought it was freaking LATE, that's why he rang me up.


BUT when I looked at the time, it was only 9pm?


And he kept calling me constantly, I mean 30 mins per interval?


Nope, I wasn't irritated, isn't it too early to be called to head home :(

And on a happier note, he bought me Pandan Cake.

I'm not a fans of Pandan Cake but I do find it nice, once in a while =)

Oh I did attend school today, thanks to Daniel for his morning call.

I definitely didn't expect you to call, I thought you will be sleeping soundly but okay you made an effort!


(Damn funny, this one taken in school toilet)

(Home Toilet, LOLZ but purely without make up, I know i looked WHITE)

(LALA, the pandan cake)

GOOD NIGHT=)

Posted by Choonni at 12:31 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter