I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 25, 2008

CUPCAKES DAY :)
Yeah that's right, met up with my besties (Nana and Karen) to bake cupcakes.
Initial plan was to bake muffins but it's too troublesome, not enough time too,
so that explains the change of plans.
Anyway it was really successful except the heart shape one!
A pity that the heart shape one didn't came out to be what we expected!
So it was plainly round.

We had fun baking, bought ingredients then back to my place.
It's always my place when it comes to cooking.
I can be a chef leh!!!But the girls are really asking too much.
They said they miss my this and that, simply hinting to me okay!
Cooking depends on my mood too, just happened that today I'm in good mood?


(yes, you need flour)

(Eggs as well, and the rest I forget to take photo)
(Then you have to keep stiring)
(till it becomes light and fluffy)
(And the OUTCOME=))
(heart shape one was meant for him, but then it failed)
(I taught nana how to make jelly as well)
p/s: One bitch can't do much, but 3 bitches can do hell alot of things, we shared our problems and laughed at each other, and R21 topics are all out. I can't imagine that! And to end off, I LOVE THEM=)

On a happier note , he ended off with MY CRAZY WOMEN, the focal point isn't crazy but the word MY okay? Whatever, I'm happy=)I don't expect anything, just like this will be fine!

Posted by Choonni at 1:12 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter