I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 08, 2008

Believe it or not, I whipped up some dishes all by myself for dinner today!!!
I supposed it was meant for advanced Mother's Day celebration.
Okay not to exaggerate but I did put my heart and soul preparing, LOL.
I think if my mum reads my blog, she will be damn touched.
But the problem is my siblings went ahead to have dinner without waiting for her.
SPOILER LEH!!!
Okay I LOVE MY MUMMY ALOT, more than you thought.
Anyway Mummy is damn creative, she nags at me when I get back home late.
So the whole conversation was like this....
Mummy: How come always so late come home?
Me: I meeting friends ma, somemore woodlands area only.
Mummy: You always lie la, woodlands still so late meh.
Me: Aiya, you dunnoe la.
Mummy: Now you try coming home late, I tied you OUTSIDE the balcony, when it's time for school then I pulled you in.
WTH RIGHT, DAMN FUNNY, WHO WILL TIE THEIR DAUGHTERS OUTSIDE THE BALCONY HANGING THERE, APPLAUSE FOR HER
So the dishes I cooked by myself


(Fried Vegetables with Abalone)

(Sweet and Sour Pork)

(Fried Fish with Golden Straw Mushroom)
(Deep Fried Mango with Prawn Spring Roll)

You guys don't drool while looking at the pictures okay, just booked an appointment with me and I shall invite you over to eat, I'm talented to be a chef, for godsake LALALALA.

And ytd night, ZK came and meet me, we have some talking session. Thanks buddy=)
But the problem with him, he loves cat too much and this white stray cat which I claimed his wife always come fonder him, YUACKS!

(This white cat has a pair of blue eyes, maybe from some ang moh country)

As for Tuesday night, met up with Nana
Swensen for earthquake again and went her house.
She taught me some kinky stuff which I shan't elaborate here.
HAHAHAHAHAHA you know I know.
Then met Daniel The Hunk for dinner, watching him having dinner is so blessed.
And we are supposed to climb/sneak/walk to the Woodlands Stadium (Ben's suggestion).
Fortunately no one agreed, holy shit, I'm saved (I have no idea how to CLIMB can)
However they left earlier leaving me and big bird but he will still walked me home no matter where we are, he knows I have no sense of direction (idiot okay).
Nevermind about what we did, tic tac toe again and guess what?I won!!!
Soon everything of him will be my property.
HAHAHAHAHAHA he knows I know. (inside joke)

(Earthquake Again)

(Nana's bed)

Posted by Choonni at 8:38 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter