55 days.
Friends, Don't asked me personally because I might just teared right in front of you.
And there you go about consoling me, I dun want that to happen okay.
I cried alot ytd till I think I have not much tears left, got to save it, water is precious you see.
Okay I might seem to be happy but is it for real?Think about it.
Like what I told you, I don't hate you, just blame myself for not being good enough or rather too good (you claimed that).
Perhaps the best is what you choose, but we are definitely heartbroken.
I never seen you in this state before therefore I very much know you are true till now.
Hey being with you, I guessed I'm really happy (when i get to see you), but you wouldn't know how I feel when I'm alone.
At least you are doing the right things but you hurt me alot alot alot because I like you alot alot alot and you said you too.
Deep down you hurt as much as I do, you just didn't want to tell me or pretend to be happy but I know. I'm sensitive to human feelings=)
Call me dumb, stupid, slut, bitch, I am one for sure.
Just hope time will prove everything.
that's the truth and I thought I have done way enough.
In fact I don't know why still, okay I choose not to know and listen why because the truth always breaks one's heart.
We are still in this painful state but when you said you still likes me, every bit of sadness is gone! And you seen the ugliest side of me, it's fair cos I seen yours too.
I will wait.........................
Posted by Choonni at 1:57 PM.